Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Journal # 3

17th December 2008

Sunny

I looked through my friendship diary today. It is quite empty, for hardly anybody had writen in the book. I don't really have any good friends, you see. I am indebted to most of them, because I have gossiped about most, no, all of them before. You would think that I am overeacting; what harm does a little gossip do? Actually, it will do a lot of harm. Gossips will travell around, till the victim has the feeling of every negative feeling. Sad is only an understatement. This horrible feeling will continue to grow and grow, until the victim becomes what is known as a depressed patient, or even, DECEASED.

I had that feeling before, and I don't like it. It is a mixture of sadness, depression, but most of it was anger. That time, I was so stupid to have fought back for three days! I regret it now, and I hope she will forget me and the hatred between us. I want to make a fresh start again.

Artemis

No comments: